1st Batch of Debut Collections are in this August 2010 Place your order now while HOT stuff are still in!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

For My Love Ones ~ My Gratitude

Peach Bell is created as to consecrate our passion and love for slick Couture and Fashion in clothing and accesories.

Offering our many lovely products to all fashion lovers around the globe, & serving you stylishly with passion.

We are not people in the clothing business, we are selling fashionable goodies in the Couture Lovers Business

The launching of Peach Bell as well is a celebration signifying the 1st anniversary of our Sister Boutique Chic Me Up! which was first launch on September 2009 (http://chicmeup.blogspot.com/)

I would like now to express my gratitude to all our beloved customers & friends who have been shopping and supporting us throughout our 1st day of launching until now. My parents who have been giving me endless support and helping hand with my daughter, letting me realising my own dreams. My Little Maya, mommy's very own strength. And last but not least, Ibraheem David Williams, for your effortless guidance and motivation, I Love You!

Chic Me Up! was a success because of you and now here comes Peach Bell.

We will due to launch our Kiosk Boutique at Suria Sabah Shopping Mall on the 22nd August 2010 (Sunday) & we will start accepting orders via our blogshop on the 24th August 2010(Tuesday).

Opening hours:
Monday~ Thursday 10am-9pm
Friday~ Saturday    10am-10pm
Public Holidays      

So dear all, watch out this space... 22nd August 2010, here comes Peach Bell

With one sweet smile,
Peach Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment